Blueberries provide a delicious, healthy fruit that can be readily grown in the Florida landscape. The following video provides information on blueberry types and varieties, site selection and soil considerations. Please see the other video and publications on this page for additional information on growing blueberries.
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to view this content.
- Blueberry Gardener’s Guide
- Blueberry Pest Management
- Blueberry Varieties for Florida
- New Plants for Florida: Blueberry
- Protecting Blueberries from Freezes in Florida
- Pruning Blueberry Plants in Florida
- Water Use in Establishment of Young Blueberry Plants