Palmetto Bay man wrestles, kills 128-pound python in Florida City
The climate, unique soils and hydrology, and subtropical and tropical horticultural crops grown in South Florida provide extensive basic and applied research opportunities. More...
New T.R.E.C. Extension Websites
Find out more about the Extension activities at TREC. More...
To conduct research, education, and outreach, The Center approaches this mission through graduate education, collaborative research with international and domestic partners, outreach, and technical support services. More..
- Winter/Spring 2013 SCHEDULE - Click Here
- Location: Bldg. 8252 Admin. Conf. Room, 3:00pm - 4:00pm unless otherwise denoted
23rd - Seminar - Dr. Rena Borkhataria, UF/IFAS EREC, Wood stork research, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
30th - Seminar - Dr. Robert L Mangan
Research Leader, Location Director, Subtropical Horticulture Research Station. Sterile Insect Release for Pest Eradication and Management using Age Structured Population Models. 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- TREC Plant Diagnostic Clinic BLOG Updated 5/19/11 (Anthracnose of Sansevieria trifasciata caused by Colletotrichum sansevieriae)
- Freeze protection of tropical fruit crops in Florida
- Freeze protection of tropical fruit crops in Florida – outside Miami-Dade County
- Home landscape cold protection of tropical fruit crops
- FruitScapes 2011
- Evolution of water quality regulations in the UnitedStates and Florida
- Ficus Whitefly & Other Pests of Ficus - Jan 2009
- Avocado Cultivar Viewer
- VIDEO BLOG: MANGO in the home landscape
- Orchid Photo Library