TREC Administrative Services
NEWS YOU CAN USE
NEW TREC PAGES
- TREC Standing Committees 2021
- Approve time quickly and easily via one UF
- Time Management Tools
- Employee Educational Opportunities EEP & HEO
- Standard DROP Enrollment
Currently, UFOLIO has been rolled out for faculty, adjuncts, and postdoctoral associates holding a 0.26 FTE or higher appointment. https://coi.ufl.edu/
Employees who are not currently part of the UFOLIO population should review the 11 Questions. If applicable, submit the forms below to Maria Bernal email@example.com:
- UF Disclosure of Outside Activites and Financial Interests
- IFAS Disclosure of Outside Activities and Financial Inerests
We are not authorized to recommend or not recommend DROP Enrollment. For confirmation of your eligibility and DROP window, please contact the State Division of Retirement, the regulatory agency that is responsible for the DROP: See below for contact information:
Division of Retirement
Toll Free 844-377-1888
Mission of UF Engaged
- To facilitate more frequent conversations in a less concentrated time.
- To encourage leaders to be more intentional and deliberate about the kind of feedback they are giving.
- To provide an organized framework based on employees’ position anniversary dates.
- To reduce paperwork, freeing up more time to focus on work.
Communications and Marketing
New updates coming soon. Stay Tune!
- Website Request
- Social Media Request
- Inside TREC newsletters
- TREC branding templates (Fax Cover Sheet, UF Letterhead TREC, UF Memorandum TREC Blank page)
- How to Setup virtual Backgrounds
UF/IFAS Communications Resources
- UF-IFAS Summer 2021 Travel Guidance Checklist
- TREC DocuSign Fiscal Forms
To have access to this folder, you will need to take the (PST280: UFDocuSign Sender Training) and send an email to Melissa Stanton.
- DocuSign P-Card Template Instructions
- Submit workorders here: IT Support