Job Vacancies at UF/TREC
Biological Scientist II
Working for Dr. Mannion. This position is only open to UF current employees.
Please use the link below to apply for this position:
Agricultural Assistant reporting to Mr. Jose Castillo.
- See details: Agricultural Assistant
- Complete an OPS application, using the link below
- Contact Mr. Jose Castillo to set up an interview at: email@example.com or 786-217-924
The Agricultural Economics program at the University of Florida Tropical Research and Education Center (TREC) is looking for a Research Analyst. The position will be located at UF TREC 18905 SW 280 ST Homestead, FL. This is a temporary position (up to 24 months), with a full-time dedication (40 hrs./week).
The position includes, but is not limited to:
- Collecting primary (interviews) and secondary data for development and implementation of agricultural crop enterprise budgets.
- Conduct industry analysis; assess market size, potential demand, and industry feasibility.
- Develop fact sheets related to price and market analysis.
- Assist with preparing charts, tables, slides etc.
- Providing periodic reports and carrying out other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in agribusiness, agricultural economics, economics, business administration or related field.
- Interest in production economics.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with people from different professional backgrounds.
- Ability and willingness to travel in-State and out of State.
- Master’s degree in agribusiness, agricultural economics, economics, business administration or related field.
- Experience in production economics
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
In order to be considered, please submit a current CV before October 14, 2018, to Fredy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- MARGINAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES
Scientific Laboratory Manager
Plant Diagnostic Clinic reporting to Dr. Romina Gazis has been reopened.
- Please see the link to the job posting below: