NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
There are no notice of public meetings at this time.
The climate, unique soils and hydrology, and subtropical and tropical horticultural crops grown in South Florida provide extensive basic and applied research opportunities. More...
New T.R.E.C. Extension Websites
Find out more about the Extension activities at TREC. More...
To conduct research, education, and outreach, The Center approaches this mission through graduate education, collaborative research with international and domestic partners, outreach, and technical support services. More..
- SCHEDULE - To be posted
- Location: Bldg. 8252 Admin. Conf. Room, 3:00pm - 4:00pm unless otherwise denoted
- TREC Plant Diagnostic Clinic BLOG Updated 5/19/11 (Anthracnose of Sansevieria trifasciata caused by Colletotrichum sansevieriae)
- Freeze protection of tropical fruit crops in Florida
- Freeze protection of tropical fruit crops in Florida – outside Miami-Dade County
- Home landscape cold protection of tropical fruit crops
- FruitScapes 2011
- Evolution of water quality regulations in the UnitedStates and Florida
- Ficus Whitefly & Other Pests of Ficus - Jan 2009
- Avocado Cultivar Viewer
- VIDEO BLOG: MANGO in the home landscape
- Orchid Photo Library