TREC Administrative Services
Do you have suggestions about how we can create a one TREC? The TREC IDEA Committee wants to hear from you! Submit your ideas anonymously.
Employees needing to change address or banking information for their supplier file should navigate to: Main Menu > Financials > Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change in the myUFL portal
- Approve time quickly and easily via one UF
- Time Management Tools
- Employee Educational Opportunities EEP & HEO
- Standard DROP Enrollment
Currently, UFOLIO has been rolled out for faculty, adjuncts, and postdoctoral associates holding a 0.26 FTE or higher appointment. https://coi.ufl.edu/
We are not authorized to recommend or not recommend DROP Enrollment. For confirmation of your eligibility and DROP window, please contact the State Division of Retirement, the regulatory agency that is responsible for the DROP: See below for contact information:
Division of Retirement
Toll Free 844-377-1888
Mission of UF Engaged
- To facilitate more frequent conversations in a less concentrated time.
- To encourage leaders to be more intentional and deliberate about the kind of feedback they are giving.
- To provide an organized framework based on employees’ position anniversary dates.
- To reduce paperwork, freeing up more time to focus on work.
For faculty and staff updates visit: UF at work / UF Newsletters
- UF-IFAS Summer 2021 Travel Guidance Checklist
- TREC DocuSign Fiscal Forms
- DocuSign P-Card Template Instructions
- P-card helpful notes
- Travel Authorization (Reimbursement Form)
Communications and Marketing
- Website Request
- Social Media Request
- Inside TREC newsletters
- TREC branding templates (Fax Cover Sheet, UF Letterhead TREC, UF Memorandum TREC Blank page)
- How to Setup virtual Backgrounds
UF/IFAS Communications Resources